Fourth of July Outfit Inspiration



Long time no see! Life has been busy, so I haven't kept up with posting blogs like I was hoping I would. Now that I have found the time, I decided to make a post about one of my biggest passions: Fashion. 

Today's post is all about the Fourth of July! I styled a few outfits ranging from causal to dressy to give you ladies out there some fun, easy outfit inspiration. This post was so fun for me to do because creativity and styling are both something I love, so I hope this post brings you a bit of inspiration for the upcoming holiday!

      

Outfit 1 

I'm all about having a graphic tee to dress up or dress down any outfit. They pair perfectly with almost anything. For this look, I went for a comfortable feel. I'm wearing jean shorts with an America tee (any USA graphic will do), and my favorite Superga sneakers. Add any red/white/blue hair accessory- headband, hair clip, hair scarf, and you're good to go! 

*Side note- For any of my short ladies out there, platform Supergas are amazing! They do not fail to give you height, and they are very comfortable and stylish as well. I love mine! 


Outfit 2

This look will be great for an evening dinner or party. I paired the white jeans with a maroon tank top because I don't own many red clothes, but a red crop/tank top will definitely add the Fourth of July feel to this outfit. You can switch out the jeans for a pair of white shorts to make this a more causal look. I wore platform sandals with this outfit, but any type of shoe will style really well with this look. If you decide to wear this to a barbecue, you can wear shorts and put on a comfortable pair of sneakers, or wear heels for a night out. It can be worn both ways- fancy or comfy! 


Outfit 3

I've been seeing people do a monotone look where they style a white top with white bottoms, and I love it. With this look, I decided to go in that direction, but do blue on blue instead. Blue is more my color, so I paired a royal blue bodysuit with this ruffled light blue midi skirt I made last year. This outfit does not disappoint! It gives the perfect pop of color. If you want more of a statement piece, try going for the monotone look.  


Outfit 4

Biker shorts! One of the current 2020 trends. To be honest, I wasn't a fan of these shorts until I saw the different ways in which they were being styled. Now, I'm glad I invested in a pair. They are comfortable and easy to wear. As you can see, I wore a white fitted crop top and a star headband to bring in that Fourth of July feel. Then, I paired it with a pair of white sneakers. An oversized graphic tee will work perfectly with this look if you prefer dressing casual/comfortable over being dressed up.  


Outfit 5

One of my favorites! I wore a white tank top with a pair of mom jeans. I wore my light pink Superga sneakers to bring in a pop of color. If only I had a pair of red Converse, the red, white, and blue would be complete! I accessorized the look with a black star choker necklace and a fun pair of sunglasses. For those with an edgy style, this outfit would look great on you! 


Outfit 6

Another white and blue outfit since I don't own many red clothes, haha. I personally think this outfit gives off a fun, southern feel. You have a crop top paired with a jean skirt and a simple pair of brown block heels. It's simple, yet dressy, and not too over the top. I wore red circle earrings to pull the outfit together and to make it more fun. I love the simple look this outfit shows, but also how it still manages to appear dressy. 


Outfit 7

The perfect date night look for your Fourth of July weekend! This is a casual dress, but can easily be dressed up with a fun pair of heels and bright, colorful earrings. I paired it with dainty jewelry and a pearl hair clip to keep it cute and stylish. You can wear this all day for an easy look. Great for a barbecue, picnic, date, night out... anything you wish!


          

Outfit 8

Last, but not least, my personal favorite look! I love this outfit because it is a 3-in-1 look. I paired light wash jean shorts with a dark grey crop top, white button up waffle tee, and my Supergas. Everything came together so well, especially once I accessorized with a red tie dye headband. This look can be styled with or without the waffle top, as pictured above. To add more of a party look, I unbuttoned the waffle top and tied it into a knot at the end. This gave the shirt a looser fit. I love how it falls off the shoulder making it perfect for those hot summer days/nights. If you get too hot, you can take off the waffle top and still look great for any occasion! 


Accessories

It never fails to accessorize your looks! Pictured above are some of my current favorites for the Fourth of July. I am a sucker for headbands, and having a nice red/white/blue one will not disappoint. Hair clips and hair scarves are just as fun and easy to bring an effortless style to any outfit. Plus, you can never say no to jewelry! 


After sharing these looks, I hope you are now feeling inspired and ready to put together your most fun, stylish outfit. Go through your closet, play around with the reds, whites, and blues you can find, and see what looks you can create! This post was a very last minute inspiration, but it was exciting to put together. I hope you find an outfit that makes you feel beautiful in every way because that is all that matters! 

Have a happy, safe, and fun Fourth of July! 








Comments

Popular Posts