One Cardigan, Three Looks: Spring Edition


1 Cardigan /// 3 Looks


It's been a while since I've posted about fashion. Spring has finally sprung, and I can't wait to add more color into my closet. The weather is still on the cooler side, so I decided to put together three outfits with a very spring appropriate cardigan I recently purchased. The looks I created are so different, yet I love all of them for different reasons! 


Look 1- Afternoon Brunch 


Okay, hear me out- this outfit is the best for going to brunch with your family, friends, partner, etc. Of course it works for numerous occasions, and can even be work appropriate! It's not too dressy, but also not too casual either. I love it paired with straight leg jeans and white booties. Light colors are a must when transitioning into spring. This pistachio green cardigan has daisies on it and everything about it gives off a spring vibe. I'm obsessed!!!


Look 2- Day With The Girls


If you don't have a pleated skirt in your closet, stop what you're doing and go get one. You won't regret it. They're so flattering on everyone. This outfit might honestly be my favorite of the three because I felt really confident wearing it. I will definitely be wearing this out on a weekend trip with my friends or a shopping day with my mom and sisters. The sky blue and pistachio green pull together so well to create a subtle pop of color. This is a calmer statement look, and I'm not mad about it! Outfit #2 gets a 10/10 from me. 


Look 3- Monochromatic Mood

I mean... how fun is this outfit?! I absolutely LOVE styling monochromatic looks. You can do so much with them, and definitely make a statement piece. This outfit just screams, "Going to Fashion Week" or "I belong in NYC." 

Sage green is my obsession right now. Give me anything this color, and I'm in love. I paired the cardigan over a midi skirt I bought from H&M last summer and accessorized it with a white belt to dress it up a notch. Plus, the white booties are perfect with this; they spice up any spring outfit! 


If you can't already tell, I am all about creating statement pieces. Styling looks is without a doubt one of my favorite things to do. I love to create inspiration for others to help you boost your confidence in whatever you wear. Fashion is my everything. This subtle cardigan and white booties are versatile, easy, and beautiful for Spring! 







Comments

Popular Posts